Just another screenwriter working in the Los Angeles area. I care about comedy, music, and good dramatic pieces. I’m not interested in stars, and honestly I could care less who Paris Hilton dates. So, that’s me. Let’s network–you can send all correspondence to jonpeters87 [at] gmail [dot] com and I will get back to you very soon. And, yes, I do have a screenplay, teleplay, stageplay, etc., that I could send.
- A Friend's Star Wars Blog
- Another Writer Hot on the Trail of Words
- Besondersweg: My College Friend's Studies in Germany
- Diary of a Virgin Novelist
- Dwight Smith, Musician and Friend
- Make It Upscale
- Messier Object
- My Dad's Website
- My Other Blog (Reviews of Cult and B-Movies from around the World)
- My Screenwriting Friend in Germany
- My Youtube Page. My short films, reels, and other miscellany are up.
- The Birthday Boys–Comedy Troupe Out Here in LA
- The Master of the Written Word, John August
- Total Media Bridge!
Hi, nice to meet you !
Wow I rarely meet another Angeleno blogger as I wade through the mommy blogs and the Mormon blogs (usually the same). I LOVE the west side – used to live on Sawtelle. We’ll be moving back to that part of town in about a month, if all goes well.
Nice to meet you…I think I surfed here from Wavy Lines blog?